Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Internet Connection through Switch problem

Hi,

My problem is that I am not getting internet to my desktop (win7) anymore through my Switch.
My set up is an ethernet cord running from my router down to the basement, where i used to have it plugged into a Switch which supplied my PC and PS3 with internet. A few days ago i installed a hauppauge capture card driver, and after a restart ( coincidence or not) my PC no longer can get internet through the switch, However the Ps3 still does. If i unplug the switch and put the ethernet right into my PC it gets internet.
The error that I am getting is that there isnt a ethernet cord detected at all, the computer doesnt even think anything is plugged in. 
PS I checked under settings when i have internet, and i have a dynamic connection with IPv4 .
Any help on this at all would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://cnet.co/2kgRFIG
Web Video Company

Thanks
Ara
Cevapla
Please check hauppauge capture card and driver.Maybe you are using the old driver. Update drivers.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Internet connection problem after installing Zone Alarm JosephGalvan 0 85 23-05-2018, Saat: 16:12
Son Yorum: JosephGalvan

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Hakkımızda
    OyuncuBilgisi.Com Oyuncuların bilgi alışverişi yapabileceği herkezin ortak payda ile faydalanabileceği özgür bir oyun, teknoloji forumu... Üye olmak ve forumu kullanmak tamamen ücretsizdir. Sorunlarınızı, sorularınızı ve bilgilerinizi paylaşabilirsiniz.